The Shadow Government Timeline…Posted on March 3, 2017 by sundanceCTH always falls back upon timelines to see the larger motives, intents and operational objectives of participants. No matter which entrance hole you follow down into the labyrinth – eventually you end up finding yourself in the same chamber, the treasury.
Every motive seems to consistently boil down to money.
Ideology without financing is as useful as a pancake to paddle a canoe.As such – extrapolating from, and adding to, a Breitbart Time Line:
1. June 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied.
2. July: Russia joke. Wikileaks releases emails from the Democratic National Committee that show an effort to prevent Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) from winning the presidential nomination. In a press conference, Donald Trump refers to Hillary Clinton’s own missing emails, joking: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing.” That remark becomes the basis for accusations by Clinton and the media that Trump invited further hacking.
3. October: Podesta emails. In October, Wikileaks releases the emails of Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, rolling out batches every day until the election, creating new mini-scandals. The Clinton campaign blames Trump and the Russians.
4. October: FISA request. The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons, Andrew McCarthy at National Review later notes. The Obama administration is now monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services.
5. January 2017: Buzzfeed/CNN dossier. Buzzfeed releases, and CNN reports, a supposed intelligence “dossier” compiled by a foreign former spy. It purports to show continuous contact between Russia and the Trump campaign, and says that the Russians have compromising information about Trump. None of the allegations can be verified and some are proven false. Several media outlets claim that they had been aware of the dossier for months and that it had been circulating in Washington.
6. January: Obama expands NSA sharing. As Michael Walsh later notes, and as the New York Times reports, the outgoing Obama administration “expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.” The new powers, and reduced protections, could make it easier for intelligence on private citizens to be circulated improperly or leaked.
The new rules, which were issued in an unclassified document, entitled Procedures for the Availability or Dissemination of Raw Signals Intelligence Information by the National Security Agency (NSA), significantly relaxed longstanding limits on what the NSA may do with the information gathered by its most powerful surveillance operations.
These operations are largely unregulated by American wiretapping laws. Surveillances include collecting satellite transmissions, phone calls, and emails that cross network switches abroad, and messages between people abroad that cross domestic network switches.
The changes initiated by the Obama Administration in its waning days empowered far more agents and officials to search through raw intelligence data.
Other news outlets also report the existence of a multi-agency working group to coordinate investigations across the government,” though it is unclear how they found out, since the investigations would have been secret and involved classified information.
8. February: Mike Flynn scandal. Reports emerge that the FBI intercepted a conversation in 2016 between future National Security Adviser Michael Flynn — then a private citizen — and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. The intercept supposedly was part of routine spying on the ambassador, not monitoring of the Trump campaign. The FBI transcripts reportedly show the two discussing Obama’s newly-imposed sanctions on Russia, though Flynn earlier denied discussing them.
Sally Yates, whom Trump would later fire as acting Attorney General for insubordination, is involved in the investigation. In the end, Flynn resigns over having misled Vice President Mike Pence (perhaps inadvertently) about the content of the conversation.
9. February: Times claims extensive Russian contacts. The New York Times cites“four current and former American officials” in reporting that the Trump campaign had “repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials. The Trump campaign denies the claims — and the Times admits that there is “no evidence” of coordination between the campaign and the Russians. The White House and some congressional Republicans begin to raise questions about illegal intelligence leaks.
10. March: the Washington Post targets Jeff Sessions. The Washington Postreportsthat Attorney General Jeff Sessions had contact twice with the Russian ambassador during the campaign — once at a Heritage Foundation event and once at a meeting in Sessions’s Senate office.
The Post suggests that the two meetings contradict Sessions testimony at his confirmation hearings that he had no contacts with the Russians, though in context (not presented by the Post) it was clear he meant in his capacity as a campaign surrogate, and that he was responding to claims in the “dossier” of ongoing contacts.
The New York Times, in covering the story, adds that the Obama White House “rushed to preserve” intelligence related to alleged Russian links with the Trump campaign. By “preserve” it really means “disseminate”: officials spread evidence throughout other government agencies “to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators” and perhaps the media as well.
In summary: the Obama administration sought, and eventually obtained, authorization to eavesdrop on the Trump campaign; continued monitoring the Trump team even when no evidence of wrongdoing was found; then relaxed the NSA rules to allow evidence to be shared widely within the government, virtually ensuring that the information, including the conversations of private citizens, would be leaked to the media.
Our nation is under attack from within. Obama is merely a puppet. Do people really think this azzclown is capable of orchestrating and FUNDING everything the Globalist Democrats have pulled off ????
Hillary caught with an illegal server, lying about clasified emails - NOT CHARGED because she was too stupid to know C meant classified........;AND NOBODY PUSHED THE ISSUE
Lynch meeting with Clinton while Hillary was under investigation- Nothing done because they were only discussing grand kids.....YOU FVCKING KIDDING ME??????
Bill Clinton caught flying on the "Lolita Express" and visiting an island stocked with underaged girls owned by a convicted pedophile, on 2 dozen occasions- NO MEDIA COVERAGE- NO CHARGES
OBAMA-CARE - "Well you need to pass it before you can see the devastation contained within"
GLOBAL WARMING- Taxpayer dollars thrown away in shady business deals with failing green businesses benefiting politicians
Illegal Immigration- You are a racist is you oppose ILLEGAL, non tax paying, resource sucking parasites into the United States
Voter ID- You are a racist if you oppose voter ID laws because minorities are too poor to afford internet access and buy ID at the DMV
FUNDING REVOLUTION IN Russia, Syria, Egypt , Libya, Tunisia, and elsewhere for the benefit of Globalists with US tax dollars and American blood.
Muslim Immigration- YOU ARE A RACIST if you oppose funnelling in the most barbaric , oppressive, intolerant hordes currently destroying Europe. Phony refugees, many ID'd with ISIS, others encouraged to flee the Globalist orchestrated wars in their countries.
MEDIA CONTROL- If it wasn't for internet blogs, Anonymous, Wiki, and independant news sources- YOU WOULD KNOW NOTHING - Media controlled by same Globalists
MASS UNREST- The Globalists demonstrated how easy it is to fund mass unrest to give the illusion of grassroots and a equally divided nation for the media to distort. Actively hiring mentally ill people to create acts of violence againt the opposition and cops.
AND MOST AMERICANS DO NOT SEE THE ABOVE FOR WHAT IT IS
Our nation is under attack. Globalists want to create a giant nanny state and control every aspect of your life. To remove our sovereignty, and our personal liberty. To remove wealth and to control and restrain the working/middle classes. Not for the benefit of "all" but for the benefit of THEM.
Trump may be our last hope and it is up to every American to back him in this fight.
Information to awaken the slumbering masses. The evil of the Deep State.
#SaveOurChildren #Corona #Covid #lockdown #WorkFromHome #illuminati #NWO #DeepStateExposed #FreeMillieWeaver #PromisesKept #TeamTrump #MAGA #America #Trump2020 #SaveTheChildren #DeepState #QAnon #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldiers
Conservative blogs are refused advertising by the major sites like Facebook, Google, etc. We depend on affiliate programs like the ones you see listed here.