Defund the Police? Damage has already been done.....
They cannot do their job in this climate. They have been rendered ineffective without defunding.
City Council head looks to defund the NYPD by $1B
Cuomo signs police reform bills, says trust 'has to be restored'
Race Homicide Statistics
Dear Fellow Sergeant,
Megan is a Florida teenager and daughter of a law enforcement officer. In an attempt to stem the tidal wave of negativity directed at the police, over three years ago, she formed a non-profit organization called BlueLineBears.org.
Among other things, the organization takes the uniforms of fallen officers and turns them into teddy bears that are given to surviving family members. Thus far, teddy bears have been donated to families in 40 states, as well as in Canada.
When Megan recently posted supportive comments to police during the nationwide social unrest, she received an abundance of negative and hateful comments, including death threats, on her web site. The SBA is extremely grateful to Megan for her altruistic efforts and sickened by the abuse she has had to endure.
We urge any readers to support her organization and send her a few words of support during this terrible time. She can be reached via her web site: BlueLineBears.org.
Thank you very much for your support and please continue to remain vigilant as your perform your duties in exemplary fashion under the most dire of circumstances.
So let's review. In the last 72 hours or so, the following has occurred:
1. HBO Max removed "Gone with the Wind" from its platform.
2. Looney Tunes said Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam will no longer be shown with cartoon guns.
3. The country band Lady Antebellum changed its name to Lady A, because "Antebellum" is offensive, or something.
4. Protesters have decided that beheading historical statues - some of which were actually slavery abolitionists - is a good messaging strategy.
5. The extremely popular show "Live PD" has been canceled by A&E.
6. "Paw Patrol," a cartoon for children that depicts puppies as police officers, is being targeted by social justice warriors for cancellation.
7. Another very popular show, "Cops," was taken off the air.
8. The social justice crowd is demanding that the military rename a number of bases including Fort Bragg, Fort Hood and Fort Benning because they're named after Confederate figures.
9. Students are calling for a professor at Cornell Law School to lose his job because he wrote a blog post that criticized Black Lives Matter.
10. UCLA students doxxed and called for the firing of a professor because he wouldn't cancel final exams following the death of George Floyd.
11. Antifa and Black Lives Matter have taken control of a six-block section of Seattle, walling it off and declaring it an "autonomous zone." When the governor of Washington was asked about it, he said he didn't know anything about it.
12. Administrators at the Berklee School of Music in Boston have apologized for letting police officers use restrooms on campus during the protests.
13. U.S. Soccer and the NFL said it will no longer discourage players from kneeling during the national anthem.
14. A political science professor at UCLA is being investigated by the school's "Discrimination Prevention Office" because he showed a documentary to his students about the history of lynching that contained an image of....wait for it....lynching
15. legos are excluding the police legos!
Pat Lynch: Never apologize for being a police officer!
The uncensored truth and top stories in American Law Enforcement.
Back the Blue!!!!!
Conservative blogs are refused advertising by the major sites like Facebook, Google, etc. We depend on affiliate programs like the ones you see listed here.
American Police News